There’s no such thing as a ‘typical day’ in the PR world and websites like a-listeventsuk.co.uk can show you that event organisation is not an easy feat. If you’ve used a PR agency in the past you would know that you may have never seen the stress of organising but you’ll have reaped the reward of a fantastic event and that is exactly how a PR agency works. Like a swan on the surface of a lake, smooth and sleek but under the surface is the work being done, frantically paddling and working hard to create the event smoothly. No one above the surface witnesses the struggles but they see the beauty in the result. While others are working in hot and stuffy and sometimes boring cubicles and watching the clock tick down to five o’clock, PR agents and event staff are dreaming up catchy slogans, doing media drop-offs and crafting eye-catching press releases all in the name of your event.
People who decide to become PR agents are those who thrive under pressure, never switch off, and enjoy the attachment to social media. PR agents are constantly jotting ideas into their smartphones during nights out and festivals and dinner engagements and figuring out how they can draw parallel between the night out and potential client engagement tactics for the next day. PR teams are always working with new clients and new industries and their knowledge on each is second to none when they get a new job. Researching the event and the background of the industry they are planning for is paramount and it’s just one of the many things that they do in their industry. The brain is always working and boredom just doesn’t exist behind agency walls – how can you be bored when life doesn’t stop flowing?! Agency life means you’ve got to know a lot about a lot. Your clients need and expect you to be on the ball every day so always keeping a pen and notepad handy will hold you in good stead. Take notes for everything and double and triple check the instructions given before embarking on your days work: always better to check than be wrong.
There are many careers out there that are fast paced, well-paid and high stress and life in the PR world is no different. It’s not for the faint of heart or timid in nature and if you’re dependent on eight hours sleep a night it won’t be for you either. Agency life is for the bold, the creative and the technology addict who believes that coffee is fuel and glitter is ecstasy. Those who work in the agency and events world rely on their phones more than any other industry. It’s not all glamorous parties and being paid to scroll through your Facebook newsfeed – although there is an element of that! It’s tough and rewarding and highly frustrating all at once.
When working in PR and events you have to communicate with a big number of audiences and this can be anyone from your bosses to reporters to the venues you’re dealing with. Being a great agency staff member is being one step ahead of the game.
Wedding preparation can be a very daunting task. You need series of preparations and a lot of things to consider. You also have to make huge decisions that are crucial to the success of your wedding. Here are some compelling reasons why you should not just ask anybody other than your trusted ukawp.com:
- Weddings are not your usual occasion and it happens just once in our life, well mostly. You need somebody who is experienced in handling wedding preparations to avoid wedding disasters. You need somebody who has the passion and knowledge so you would not worry. Wedding planners specialised wedding preparations from the simplest to the most crucial part of the event.
- Your family or friends should not be your wedding planner because they have their own important roles. Your organiser should be at least someone who is not part of the family who can work objectively. Although your friends and family can help in the preparation they should not be handling the entire event since they will be busy accompanying you during the preparations. Wedding planners are busy with the entire preparation from finding appropriate contractors for the cakes, floral decorations, and etc.
- Brides need professional advice to make the right decisions. Although the bride and groom should be the one to conceptualise the wedding, they do not have the experience and skill of a wedding planner how to make the wedding happen. Wedding planners are trained to make things happen for the bride and groom since they have the knowledge and skills. Thus wedding organisers are more than capable of making the couple’s dream wedding into a reality. The bride and groom need somebody who can provide options and give practical advice to avoid unnecessary problems.
- Without the wedding the planner it will be difficult for the couple to decide on important matters for the wedding. Usually, the couple will have to depend on things that they have read online and magazines. But online articles and magazine insights, although detailed, do not provide complete information. It requires experienced organisers to make arrangements and work things out for the couple.
- The couple should be more concerned of consolidating their families and friends. During the preparation period, the couple must focus on inviting and informing their relatives rather than doing all the technical stuff. The couple must have the time to spend time with their close relatives and friends before they start living separately from their family. More importantly, the couple must provide more time for their immediate family because the couple will be having their own family soon.
- You will need a reliable organiser who can work around the budget. Nowadays, weddings can be very expensive. You should have somebody who can provide you with inexpensive choices for expenses.
Finding the right wedding organiser can be a challenge. Make sure to look for the ones that are has the experience and credentials to make your wedding day successful.
Since there are so many bridal shops out there where you can shop for a wedding dress, it is quite hard to know where to start. There are large bridal shops, small, and some are offering bespoke and a wide selection of different classes of wedding dresses. But the question is where are you going to start? How to know if you have already chosen the right bridal shop for your wedding dress? What do they offer for your wedding dress on your special day?
It is a bit stressful to choose a wedding dress and where you are going to buy or rent it. There are so many options there but going to different bridal shops is exhausting. So as a tip, below are the 5 ways on how to select the bridal shop for your wedding dress:
- You may shop around first before you finally choose a bridal shop. Reading magazines, browsing the internet, and by asking your friends of the best bridal shops that you can visit are going to be very helpful. This can give you ideas and styles of a wedding dress that you are dreaming of. The wedding dress shops in Glasgow can be one of the most trusted bridal shops you can visit for your wedding dress.
- Though there are already Glasgow bridal shops that you can choose, you can still find somewhere else that can provide you the best one as well. You can locate one by checking the yellow pages, the internet, or by talking to your friends. But it still best if the bridal shop is within your area, so you can save time to travel and do other important things about your wedding.
- The price range is one of the important factors that you need to find out in a bridal shop. Before making the final decision, make sure to compare some other bridal shop’s price range as well. This can give you a chance in selecting the most affordable wedding but the best one.
- Make sure to find out about the coverage of the bridal shop regarding the wedding dress that you might be buying from them. Are there any alterations they can offer without any cost? Or can there be a policy in case of fire or bankruptcy? These are all important so you do not have to worry about your wedding dress just in case those things happened.
- Consider speaking to the bridal shop assistants or staffs to know if they can provide their services in the right manner. Are they helpful and friendly? If not, better think about going somewhere else because your relationship to them as a customer is not going to be right if they are rude and too pushy for a sale.
Those are just some of the ways on how to select the bridal shop for your wedding dress. Selecting a bridal shop can be difficult. But if you have your own requirements in choosing a bridal shop, then it is going to be easier for you to find a wedding dress.